Screening machinery and separators
Circular vibrating screens are designed for precision screening operations. A vibrating motor is fitted in base the machine. This motor will create the required vibration in such a way that the material in the machine will be getting screened. At this time of operation the material in the screen will move the perimeter of the screen and gets out through the out let, both the wanted & unwanted material in different outlets.
Vibro screens are mostly known as "vibro screen" or "gyro screen" but also sometimes known by the names mesh screening machines, screener, vibrator, sifter, grader, classifier, separator, sorter or filter.
The material to be screened is fed on to the center of top screen. The undersize material passes rapidly though the screen during its travel to the periphery. The oversize material is continuously discharged through a tangential outlet. Vibro sifters are equipped to handle multiple screens one on top of the other with feed trays in between to give several precise sized fractions in a single screening operation. Special designs with up to seven screens are also available for grading.
The top weight on the motor shaft rotates in a plane close to the center of mass of the assembly. Rotation of the top eccentric weights creates vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the material to move across the screen cloth to the periphery. Increasing the top eccentric mass increases the horizontal throw causing oversize material to discharge at a faster rate.
The bottom eccentric weights rotate below the
center of the vibrating mass creating tilt on the screens giving vibration in vertical and tangential planes. Increasing the vertical component of motion promotes turnover of material on the screen surface helping maximum quantity of undersize material to pass through the screen. The effective vertical motion helps in minimizing blinding of screen.
The tangential component of motion is controlled by the angle of lead given to bottom weights with relation to top weights. Variation in lead angle controls the spiral pattern of material travel over the screen cloth. Speed and flow pattern of material travel over the screen cloth can be set by the operator for maximum through-put and screening efficiency. Typical material travel patterns generated at various lead angles are shown below.
|0 degree lead average materials will be through straight||30 degree lead average material will being to spiral||60 degree lead average materials will give maximum screening pattern||90 degree lead oversize materials does not discharge|
Key feature of vibro screen
- Greater capacity - gyro screen gives greater capacity per meter square of screening area and oversize material is discharged with relatively less percentage of fines when compared to other screening machines.
- Minimum blinding- gyro screen multi-plane action limits screen blinding to an acceptable minimum. However, for material having inherent blinding characteristics, we offer anti-blinding accessories to eliminate blinding.
- Longer screen life- screen cloth is held in uniform tension on specially designed mesh frames. The tight screening surface vibrates rigidly without flexing of wires, greatly reducing screen wear and increasing screen life.
- No transmitted vibration - no special flooring foundation is required. The Vibro screen may be placed wherever required, like on the top of bins, on wooden floors, or light structures.
- Minimum space requirement - for equivalent capacity, vibro screen requires less space than other screening systems. Compact units can fit right into existing production lines.
Available models of Vibro Screen
|Model||Vibro Screen Machine’s Diameter mm||Vibro Screen Machine’s Diameter Inch||Motor HP||Height Basic Machine
(Single Deck, No Cover) MM
SD Single Deck, DC Dust Cover, RT Ring Tray, DD Double Deck, TD Triple Deck
Specifications of Vibro screen
Standard accessories of Vibro Screen
- Per deck one screen.
- Suitable vibratory electric motor.
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top
- Dust Cover For Vibro Screen:
This accessory is must for dust free screening. It is conical cover with an inlet hole in center for feeding material and as inspection window to see the screening process on the mesh. Dust cover is clamped on the topmost deck with the help of 'V' grooved and 'C' clamp and can be removed easily if not required.
Extra accessories of Vibro Screen
- Extra Screens
- starters, main switch, ampere meter, capacitor for Three Phase Electric Motor.
- Suitable miniature circuit breaker as per IS: 8828 with 3 pin top as per IS: 1293 for single Phase Electric Motors.
|Mesh Fixing Fixture
A useful accessory incase where mesh is to be tied frequently due to high wear and tear from abrasive or heavy nature of material. It is still advisable to keep a spare screen ring if the mesh change over is to be done fast.
|Ball Tray / Ring Tray
This is useful to achieve non clog screening. A tray having rubber /PP balls or rubber / plastic rings is mounted underneath the fine mesh screen. The ball / ring get continuous vibrations from machine and hence they jump and hit the fine mesh from below. This makes particles trapped in the mesh holes to fall down and thereby keep mesh opening as clear as possible.
Application of Vibro Screen
The Jas Vibro screens are use for a wide range of application e.g. Food industries, dehydrated food, spices, flour, agro industries, guar gum, isabgul, seeds, wheat, sesame, whole spices, soya, ceramics industries, zircon, glazed tiles, china clay, paper industries, paper, paper board, duplex, oil industries, castor, ground nut, soya, oilseeds, plastics industries, root molding, reprocessed granule, PVC resin, PVC cable, pint industries, pigments, emulsions, aluminum paste, varnish, solvents, etc., chemicals industries, dyes, intermediates, paints, pigments, pesticides, pharmaceutical industries shifting, tablet de dusting, granule grading, metal industries, Ferro alloys, cast iron powder, foundries, and many more...
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.