Namkeen, Farsan Making Machine
We are a prominent manufacturer and supplier of superior quality Namkeen Making Machine for our precious clients. Offered product is also utilized for grating potatoes, papaya, for aloo bhujia, etc. Our product is fabricated utilizing high grade factor inputs and advanced technology to meet the set international quality standards. In addition to this, clients can avail this product from us at unbeatable prices.
Namkeen Making machies
Namkeen is a traditional Indian snacks. Apart from being a popular snack item, it aids in digestion too due to the presence of various spices in it. It is made by gram flour. Spices and other additives are added to the gram flour to make the dough. The dough for namkeen is made to pass through a simple extruder which makes fine strands of the dough. The strands are fried in the frying pan in hot cooking oil. Excess oil is removed after frying and the namkeen is packed. For making bhujia, boiled and mashed potatoes are added to the flour mixture.
This is a semi automatic extruder for all types of sev, ganthia, papadi, ratlami (Indian savories) etc, available in 90 kg per hr, it is fitted over a frying pan (kadai), this extruder can also be used for grating potatoes, papaya, for aloo bhujia, etc..
Main feature of namkeen, snacks making machine
- Easy to operate, saving time and labor
- Operator needs no experience, production is rapid. The thickness of sev, papadi, ganthia, fulvadi etc... And sizes of finished products are adjustable.
- Advanced design and sanitary
- Machine is easy to assemble, clean and maintain
- Wide variety of products
- Various die are easy-to-change and can be used to make sev, ganthia, papdi, ratlami sev, aloo sev, bikaneri sev, farali chevda, etc.
- Different ingredients or additives can be added to the dough to make different flavor
- Unique and reliable design
- The namkeen, snacks making machine are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous namkeen, snacks making producing process.
- Robust construction
- Low specific power consumption
- Durable long life
Available Models of namkeen, snacks making machine
|Model No||Extruder Size||HP (KW)||Production capacity
|Jas-NM-50||6”||0.5 (0.37)||25-30 kilograms.|
|Jas-NM-90||8”||1 (0.75)||60-70 Kilograms|
|JAS-NM-92||8” brass rotor||2 (1.5)||70-80 Kilograms|
Application of namkeen making machine
Masala bhujia, farsan, papdi, barik shev, ghatia, potato chivda, chevda, bikaneri sev, ratlami sev, alu sev, lasan sev, ganthia, tum tum, nylon sev, sada sev, and many more...
Standard accessories of namkeen, snacks making machine
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top.
- Suitable 4 pole totally enclosed fan cooled three phase or single phase sq. Cage motor as per is: 325 or 996.
- Seven numbers die from galvanized sheets.
|Grating disc||Nylon sev||Sev||Bhavnagari sev|
Extra accessories of namkeen, snacks making machine
- Dough kneader.
- Extra die
- Oil extractor
- Starters, main switch, ampere meter, capacitor for three phase electric motor.
- Suitable miniature circuit breaker with 3 pin top for single phase electric motors
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.