Chapati Making Machienes
We design, fabricate and offer an extensive array of procesing machines that is made using high quality raw materials and precision made parts. Widely applicable in th food industry, these procesing machines are known for their efficiency and cost effective rates. These machines are available have sturdy and compact design.
Our range of chapati procesing machines includes dough kneader, fully automatic chapati making machines, chapati and puri making machines, rotary indexing type chpati making machines, foot oerated chapati maker, chpati plate with puffer.
Puri and chapati making machiens
We design and manufacture a mesmerizing range of raw chapati making machine to impart much of the relief to the workers in the preparation of the meals in various departments of institutes, langars, hospitals, schools & college hostels, industrial canteens and railway & defense establishments.
Our chapati making machines are help in making home-like chapatis in most hygienic manner. Dough just needs to be feed into the hopper and at the outlet you get raw chapati. Apart from this no oil is required for the preparation of chapatis. Thus, our chapati making machines offer oil free chapatis at economical prices.
Flow Diagram chapati or phulka roti making
Dough Mixing(by Dough Kneader or Manual)
Key advantage of Raw chapati making machine
- Unique and reliable design
- The raw chapati making machines are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous process.
- The Jas - 600 puri and chapati making machine provides ease of use and cleaning, saves labor costs and ensures product uniformity.
- The dough just needed to be loaded in hopper which passes on to the sheeter and gauge roller
where thickness of the chapati can be adjusted.
- A minimized power consummation by the way of friction loses. Low noise operation, no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.
- Due to Variable Speed DC Drive, machine's speed can regulate.
Operating System of Raw chapati Maker :-
Dough Mixer (Floor Kneading Machine) :This machine would consist of heavy-duty stainless steel body with multi-purpose arms. Heavy-duty gears are providing to take the full load and to avoid damage to the mixer arms.
Sheeter:Sheeter consisting of a heavy- duty frame with gauging rollers driven by a motor with gearbox arrangement would be provided. The horizontal hopper would be of Stainless steel with proper taper. The dough is smooth formed from the hopper in the form of a sheet and feed to the gauging rollers. The distance between the gauging rollers would be adjustable and this would depend on the desired thickness of the Roti, chapati. The rollers would be teflon coated (food-grade material). There would be an intermediate conveyor to feed the dough sheet to the cutting plant. The conveyor belt would be of food-grade material.
Rotary Cutting Unit:A rotary cutting is would be fitted on a roller for smooth and accurate cutting Roti, chapati as per the desired size. There would be a provision for shifting the generated chapati scrap back to the scrap collection tray.
Standard accessories of Raw chapati making machine: -
- 1 horsepower Silicon Controlled Rectifier rated D.C. motor with base speed 300 to 3000 Rpm eletric motor along with variable speed dc drive which converts incoming three or single-phase AC volts to DC volts. During this conversion process DC drives then can regulate speed, torque, voltage and current conditions of the DC motor.
- one number of die roll
Technical specification of Raw chapati making machine: -
Production capacity: - This machine is able to produce 1000 to 1200 chapatti per hour or 1500 to 1800 puri per hour depends on the diameter of chapatti and puri.
Powder Required:- 1H.P. single or three phase
Approximate dimensions :- 98 inch X 43 inch X 20 inch X 230 Kg.
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.